HR Audit & Review
We believe it’s important you get to know your dedicated HR consultant, and they get to understand your business, which is why we usually spend an hour or so, free of charge, to really understand your requirements.
One of our key values when visiting potential customers is not to ‘oversell’ we too are a small business and recognise that generally small businesses just need enough to ‘get by’ initially. The main purpose of this first HR review is to understand:
- Gaps between your practices and the law, and advise you best on how to fill this.
- Your preferred method of working with a HR company e.g. onsite support, over the phone, e-mail advice.
- Your business priorities, and how we can help to reduce the HR administrative burden
A few example questions that may be explored during an initial document review are:
- What are your strengths and development points in your staffing habits?
- Do you have/need a ‘non-compete’ clause in your employment contract, preventing your staff leaving and working for your competitors?
- Does your contract of employment meet ‘auto enrolment requirements’
- Do you have staff working from home?
- What is your sick pay policy, is this reflected in your contract?
We can reassess your HR needs as you grow, we are not static and understand businesses demands change and so will your HR requirements. We can work with you to help you get what you need.